Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default contacting the server for information

The pasted text probably includes links that need to be broken. Select the
entire pasted portion and press Ctrl+Shift+F9.

"Kristy Walker" Kristy wrote in message
I have copied text from a website and pasted it into Word. I keep getting
the
message "contacting the server for information" while the document freezes
for 10-15 seconds. This happens repeatedly. How can I stop this? I do not
need the document tied in any way to the original website, nor do I need
any
tie to HTML. (The file is saved as a DOC.)