Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Todd Michaels Todd Michaels is offline

Default Stop Word from capitalizing new lines

I hadn't thought about Security, so I took a look at that a couple of days
ago. I reset my security to low and tried reopening Word. No joy.

I had MsgBox lines commented out from when I wrote the macros, so I
uncommented them. The macros were running, but not changing my settings back.

So today, a few days later, I tried looking at the issue again. The first
times I opened Word or a new document, the caps setting was still in effect.
Then for no apparent reason, the macros started sticking.

I have absolutely no idea why, but the macros are working again. I guess
we'll have to chalk this one up to "sometimes hitting your TV gets better
reception."

But thanks for your help, guys. I appreciate it.