Boone1020

Default How do I create a multi page template?

I am wondering if anybody knows how to create a multi page template. By multi
page I mean that I want one graphic watermark on the first page then a
different one on page 2 and up. If you have any insight or work around let me
know. I have tried multiple approaches like making a macro and having it load
the pictures seperately but then I run into issues with margins on the two
pages. The first page has the company logo top center and the address bottom
center. The second page has only a border around it. The margins are
completely different on the two pages.