Jay Freedman

Boone1020 wrote:
I am wondering if anybody knows how to create a multi page template.
By multi page I mean that I want one graphic watermark on the first
page then a different one on page 2 and up. If you have any insight
or work around let me know. I have tried multiple approaches like
making a macro and having it load the pictures seperately but then I
run into issues with margins on the two pages. The first page has the
company logo top center and the address bottom center. The second
page has only a border around it. The margins are completely
different on the two pages.

See http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/Letterhead.htm.

--
Regards,