Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I unlock Word 2007?

If you have a trial version of Word 2007 (99.99% of computers supplied with
Word 2007 have trial versions) and it is locked then the trial has expired.
Either buy the application on line from Microsoft, or better still buy the
disc from a reseller.

isaac wrote:
how can i unlock the freaking selection please tell me its killing me
i really need to edit some stuff to this document it wont let me can
u please tell me please please this is isaa castle i need help

"Lesli818" wrote:

I have Word 2007 installed on my computer, but for some reason, it's
not working. I am not able to type or edit anything at all. When I
try to, the message reads, "This modification is not allowed because
the selection is locked". I cannot open anything else in Word
Options besides the resources tab, and when I click, activate, it
tells me that I have already activated the program. I cannot do
anything, even though my copy of Word is registered and activated. I
really need help!!!!