Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Liam,

What version of Word are you using and do you have
an URL for a webpage where you're seeing this?

=========
"Liam Ponder" liamDOTponderATShaw.ca wrote in message ...
I come across a weird bug. When I create a hyperlink in a word document and
set the target frame to new window, it works perfectly. However, when I open
the same document (in word format) from a website, it opens in Internet
explorer, which is fine. When I then click on the hyperlink, it loads the
hyperlinked document into the current browser window instead of a new window.

Why is this happening??
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP