Dean

Thank you, Terry - that is a good thing to know. I'm putting the tips I'm
getting into an easy-to-get-to file. Between you and Susan, I'm good to go!

"TF" wrote:

You can also copy just a dialog by using Alt+Printscreen whilst the dialog
is the active object.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Dean" wrote in message
news : Well, duh, do I feel dumb! Thanks for the tip.
:
: "sf" wrote:
:
: On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:49:02 -0700, "Dean"
: wrote:
:
: I can remember years ago clicking Print Screen to print the display,
but my
: PrintScreen key doesn't do anything at all. I try Shift+PrntScrn,
the key by
: itself to no avail. Can't find Print Screen in Help. Nor Print
Directory.
: Can you help?
:
: Just press print screen to copy the screen and then right click or
: Edit menu paste it into Word.
:
:
:
: Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.
: