WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I lock an inserted picture?

Sure, I can help you with that! To lock an inserted picture in Microsoft Word, you can follow these steps:
  1. Click on the picture to select it.
  2. Go to the "Format" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Wrap Text" drop-down menu and select "In Line with Text".
  4. Right-click on the picture and select "Size and Position" from the context menu.
  5. In the "Size and Position" dialog box, click on the "Properties" tab.
  6. Check the box next to "Lock anchor" and "Lock aspect ratio".
  7. Click "OK" to close the dialog box.

By following these steps, you should now have a locked picture that cannot be moved or resized accidentally. This is especially useful if you're creating a template for others to use and you want to ensure that the company logo remains in the correct position and size.