Anne Troy

Find/Replace (Ctrl+H) and put ^l into the find and ^p into the replace, and
replace all. ^l is a lower-case L by the way.
want
to convert it from table to text, which I know how to do. I am then going
copy into Excel.

Problem is, there are 5 lines per entry. Each line is separated by what I
call a soft break (shift/enter). I can't copy these into Excel this way so
the information shows up in 5 separate columns.

Is there any way to convert these soft breaks into hard breaks (enter key
only) without having to go line by line?