NedF

Hi Graham,

I just posted a question regarding something similar to this, except I
need to print the individual letters in the merge separately in order to take
advantage of the folder option on our copier. Could this Macro be tweaked to
handle that. I'm not so hot with VB, but I can't figure out how to write
usuable macros in COBOL! Any help would be appreciated and probably save my
job.

Ned Forster

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm

Andrew Goodman wrote:
I have a mail merge to do that creates form letters for everyone at my
company. However, I need each person's form letter to be saved in a
separate file. Is there a way to have a mail merge take each merged
record into a separate document, rather than merge everything into
one new document? As it stands right now, I'm looking at merging the
list one record at a time and then saving each individual file, which
needless to say would be quite tedious. ANY help on this would be
greatly appreciated.