Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rikatcabs Rikatcabs is offline

Default How do I use and reuse a custom FAX cover sheet?

In a word document, I would like to FAX it to a recipient using FAX software
on my computer. So I use the "send to" function and get into the FAX Wizard
which allows me to pick one of 3 cover sheet templates. Once I choose a
template, I am allowed to alter/edit and even save the changed cover sheet.
My question is, using the FAX Wizard or some other technique I hope you'll
explain, how do I use a customized template for my future Faxes rather than
one of the 3 basic templates offered in the FAX Wizard? I anticipate that
these future Faxes will be a combination of WORD documents and cover sheets.