Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bruce C Bruce C is offline

Default Enter text once, have it repeated in Header on each subsequent pag

I write reports for work. The client name is at the top of the first page of
the report (among other info such as company and Claim number). On each
subsequent page, I have to repeat those three fields in the header portion.
I would like to enter the data once and have it auto appear on each page. It
is not in the header on Page one. These are reports and have a lot of typing
on each page and the format changes on each report so it is not a typical
form where I can fill in blanks. I am using Vista and Word 2007.