Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default E-Mailing resume word document without changing format.

The Normal view isn't WYSIWYG at all; it doesn't display anything in the
drawing layer, and it doesn't display frames in position or wrapped.

"Gordon" wrote in message
"Graham Mayor" wrote in message

Sending the document as an attachment will not guarantee that formatting
changes will not take place
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm

I do find that this a quite extraordinary piece of un-joined up thinking

by
MS. While I appreciate that the Print-Preview view should depend on
installed printers, and thus formatting may change, I cannot for the life

of
me see why the NORMAL view should not show the document in it's original
form.....The implication being that if you share a document WITHIN an
organisation where different users have different printers, the document
format changes from user to user! Quite unbelievable.