Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PamC PamC is offline

Default Not all my captions show up in my list of figures?

Make sure that the paragraph style for all your figure (or table) captions is
the same as that specified in the list of figures field code.

PamC

"Davidy" wrote:

I am using Office 07. In my Word document I have labled figures by inserting
figure captions. However, several of my figures do not show-up in my list of
figures. I have checked that these labels are captions and also that they
are not text boxes, yet the problem still persists. I have the same problem
with my list of tables. Can you suggest a solution?