Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Not all my captions show up in my list of figures?

Was the table of figures created based on a particular style or on the
caption label (SEQ field)? Are there any differences between the captions
that do show up and those that don't?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Davidy" wrote in message
I am using Office 07. In my Word document I have labled figures by
inserting
figure captions. However, several of my figures do not show-up in my list
of
figures. I have checked that these labels are captions and also that they
are not text boxes, yet the problem still persists. I have the same
problem
with my list of tables. Can you suggest a solution?