Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
KyleW KyleW is offline

Default Problems with page orientation in multi-paged document

I am working with a 32 page document and have the need to change the page
orientation as to insert a flowchart diagram. I click the page and go to
File, Page Set Up, and click on Paper, and then change the orientation.
HOWEVER, it changes the orientation for the entire document. Am I missing
something here? ...I have searched the board regarding orientation problems
and have tried many of the options with the same result. Thanks in advance
for your assistance!!
--
Regards,

Kyle W