Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How do you keep a formatted cell from changing in a word merge?

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"CMB of EHT NJ" CMB of EHT wrote in message
When merging spreadsheet fields formatted as dollars and percentages into
word document, the merge changed the number into decimal formatted
results.
How do I keep these fields from changing in the merge? (I work with XP
Professional/Word 2003).