Pat Garard

G'Day Maxwell,

Download and install the FREE Adobe Reader from:

Even if you already have this, install it AGAIN to repair the
Windows file associations that usually open PDF files in
Adobe Reader and not in Power DVD (or anything else).
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Maxwell 2000" Maxwell wrote in message
When I recieve a pdf file in a email I download and save ,Open the file
,windows tries to open in power dvd (which is not suitable) so I open in
word
and am presented with a box with 3 format options (which 1 do I choose)
and a
list of languages which does not list English-how do I read these files.
Thanks,
Barrie.