Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jim in Cumbria Jim in Cumbria is offline

Default How do I print the top of a landscape table on LHS of page?

When I print a Word document containing a mixture of portrait and landscape
pages, all the landscape pages, e.g.tables, print with the top of the table
at the right hand side (long edge) of the A4 paper.

How do I make them print with the top of the table at the left hand side of
the paper, as one would find in a normally bound book?

I use Word 2000, and when viewed on screen the documents read normally,
including the landscape pages.