Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default template won't work

what is that for?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Just a guess - tell her to press ALT+F9!

"Lisa" wrote in message
We were given a name tag template which is basically a word document that
we
fill in and print. You just open from the cd and save as to your desk
top.
It works on my computer and 2 other office computers but when we tried to
put
it on the one computer it won't work- you can save it and type in names
but
when you do a print or print preview it has the words format in all the
areas
we had put names.

That computer operates with XP like all the others. We even put it up as
shared folder and she still can't use it.

Any ideas? I mean it is just a plain word document that she can't seem to
save and use?

.