Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
zzz zzz is offline

Default Vertical line for a legal form.

Vertical line for a legal form.

In Word 2007 I downloaded a simple form: €śPleading Form with 25 lines€ť.
Which has line numbers and a vertical line on the left and one vertical line
on the right side.

Now if I could figure out how to create the vertical lines I wouldn't need
the form. Boarders dont create vertical lines, they just draw short
segments for each line typed. What good is that?

However now that I down loaded the Legal form I can't get rid of the line
numbering that comes with it on the left, because it doesn't align with the
actual text lines I type. Since the Line Numbering feature actually works,
and aligns with the text, I could use that feature.

€˘ So how do I get rid of the forms line numbering, since Word 2007 controls
won't do it?

€˘ And how do I draw vertical lines in Word 2007, from top to bottom, as on a
Legal Pleading form? Since Page Borders wont do it. It just draws short
incremental vertical lines for each line typed.

Thanks for any references.
October 9, 2007