Doug Robbins

If you execute the merge to a new document, do you get a document containing
blank envelopes? If you do not, it's a problem with the feeding of the
envelopes to the printer.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Tracey" wrote in message
I have created a primary file to do envelopes and a secondary file which
contains the data. When I merge these two files I get a blank envelope
between each complete one. I can't actually see or delete the blank
envelopes, but if I merge 3 entries, 5 envelopes are printed (the second
and
fourth ones are blank); if I merge 10 entries, I get 19 envelopes (once
again
every second envelope is blank). At the bottom of the screen where it
says
how many pages there are it has the incorrect amount - for example it will
say that there are 19 pages, if I use the page down button it will only go
the odd pages.