Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2007. Double line feed when return key pressed.

You're confusing Space After with pressing Enter twice. Format | Paragraph
and set the Spacing After to 0.

"Smith" wrote in message

SMITH
When i type a full line to the right margin word 2007 auto line feeds to

the
next line.
If I press the carriage return key it does 2 line feeds leaving a line

space
between.
ie:- CR+LF instead of CR or LF. (For those of us from the computer

stoneage)
Can anyone help me to get a single line feed on pressing the return key
please?