Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Resolved

Yes, what you need to do is get out of the paragraph containing the text box
anchor; then you can add the page break.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mark A. Sam" wrote in message
I am posting this for anyone else who has this problem. Maybe this is what
Stefan and Suzanne were trying to explain but I didn't understand.

If you have textboxes on the page, click somewhere outside of any of the
textboxes. That will put the cursor onto the page itself. If you type
anything at all, even a space, then insert the page break, the new page
will be inserted and the textboxes will remain where they are.

"Mark A. Sam" wrote in message
Hello,

In Word2007 I have a page with textboxes and images and want to add a new
page below it. If I add a page break or blank page, it is inserted above
the current page. Is there a way to insert it below (which seems to me
to be rational)?

Thank you for your help and God Bless,

Mark A. Sam