Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Florida Nanny Florida Nanny is offline

Default How do I change scattered text of certain color to another color

I have Word documents with tables of text in scattered various different
colors. In the process of changing computers, all my files were converted to
Word Perfect files, which did not have as wide a color selection. I
installed Word on the new computer and all my files converted back to Word
docs. However, the colors stayed in the Word Perfect colors.

Is there any way I can somehow select all the text of a certain color and
change it all to a different color now (without having to select and change
each word or phrase individually)?

Changing computers is such a nightmare!