dj

If I am understanding your question correctly, ou should be able to insert
the field of text into a "First Page Header" by choosing View, Header and
Footer. If the First Page Header doesn't come up automatically, you can
select it by choosing File, Page Setup, and then selecting the "Different
First Page" box under Headers and Footers.

If I've misunderstood you, sorry. Give me a little more detail and I'll try
again!

JK Hunter
MinutiaMinders

"johnshaft2000" wrote:

I hope someone can help with this query. What I have is I have a mail
merge set up which prints information of about three records to a page
and then repeats the pages until it runs out of records. What I need
though is a field of text which appears only once at the start of the
document and is not repeated when the next set of three records merges
meaning I end up with the same text at the top of each page.

I need to be able to say I want this text to only appear once at the
top of the page and then have the rest of the mail merge running as
before. Any ideas?