Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Default Odd Page Break and page numbering

Take a look at the example file which is linked to in the article. You
can press Alt+F9 to view the field codes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"PierceM" wrote in message
I have seen the link to
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...nPgEndChap.htm posted

before but I
am really confused at what it is talking about.

How exactly to I implement what is talked about at that web site -

namely
where do I put this: { IF{ =MOD({ PAGE },2)}= 0 " " "[page

break]This page is
intentionally blank." }

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...nPgEndChap.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"PierceM" wrote in message
news
I have inserted several odd page breaks in a thesis document,

however,
when
it prints, no page numbers are printed on the blank pages that

are created
due to the breaks. Is there a way to make the page numbers show

on the
blank
pages?