Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PierceM

Default Odd Page Break and page numbering

I tried looking at the example and put the fields into my document but it is
not printing correctly. It prints as if there is no break there at all and
just continues to the next text with only a few lines in between.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Take a look at the example file which is linked to in the article. You
can press Alt+F9 to view the field codes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"PierceM" wrote in message
I have seen the link to
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...nPgEndChap.htm posted

before but I
am really confused at what it is talking about.

How exactly to I implement what is talked about at that web site -

namely
where do I put this: { IF{ =MOD({ PAGE },2)}= 0 " " "[page

break]This page is
intentionally blank." }

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...nPgEndChap.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"PierceM" wrote in message
news I have inserted several odd page breaks in a thesis document,

however,
when
it prints, no page numbers are printed on the blank pages that

are created
due to the breaks. Is there a way to make the page numbers show

on the
blank
pages?