Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I automatically change the number of tables,shapes in WORD

Use the Caption feature when numbering your tables (figures etc.):

- References tab | Insert Caption (Word 2007).

- Insert | Reference | Caption (Word 2003).

As you add and delete captions, the remaining ones can be updated, for
example by switching to Print Preview and then back to your favorite view.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Meisam" wrote in message
How can I set my word document in a way that it automatically change the
number of the table or shape when another table or shape is
added,decreased
or replaced?