Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default merge Access 'formula field' to Word

Which version of Word?

Where exactly is your formula defined, and how are you getting the data to
Word? Are you connecting to a Query? If so, can you find the underlying SQL
for the Query (e.g. open Query Design, right-click the title bar and select
SQL View) and post the SQL here.

Peter Jamieson

"Misterblanks" wrote in message
I have built an Access database. I have one simple formula in Access
(2003)
where a [TotalAmountDue]-[TotalAmountPaid] gives me a Control Source named
"RemainingBalance." How do I get this Field (RemainingBalance) to display
the same result on my Word document as it shows in Access? Right now it
displays in Word as: $ 2000.00-300 but the correct MERGEFIELD output
should be $ 1700.00

I didn't have gray hair yesterday, now I do.

Thank you so much in advance.
Timothy J Lunde