Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Getting table to break in mid-row

I'm not sure what the text wrapping has to do with it; that article was
written before wrapped tables were even possible.

"Robert McN" wrote in message
Thanks, but the text wrapping is set to none. So Still, the table doesn't
break the way I'd like. Thanks anyway.
Bob

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...ksInTables.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 05:44:38 -0700, Robert McN
wrote:

I am working on document that ought to only be two pages, but it always
prints as three because, the text in one row is quite voluminous. In

the
table option, I have check the box for "allow row to break across

pages," but
despite this, on page 1, there are two skinny rows and then a huge

blank gap
on the page, page 2 is completely full, and page three has a little

text in
one or two skinny rows. Can I force the table to break in mid-row and

fully
use the entire sheet of paper, thereby turning a 3 page document into a

2
page one? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.
Bob