Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default word Interface

If you want to use Word as your email editor in Outlook, then
Word and Outlook must be the same version (2000, 2002, or 2003),
and you can only have one version of Outlook installed on your
computer. If Word and Outlook are the same version, then:

Close Outlook and Word. Locate your OLE32.DLL file. The default
location for this file is C:\Windows\System32. Click on Start |
Run. In the "Open" box, type:

regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\ole32.dll

If necessary, replace "c:\windows\system32" with the actual path
to the ole32.dll file on your computer. You only have to run
this command once (not every time you start the computer). Exit.
Restart Windows. Do you still get the error message?

Caz wrote:
I have been trying to email from word which I do from time to time and I am
getting a message saying that interface is not registered. I have not had to
appear before if anyone can tell me how to fix this it would be appreciated.