Tony Jollans

Default How do I remove a "dead" listing from the main menu bar?

No need for Customize - just press Alt while dragging it off the toolbar.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Doug Robbins" wrote in message
From the Tools menu, select Customize and then click on the item and drag

it
off the toolbar.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"patzke" wrote in message
I installed an 'add-in' named NextPage and it installed a menu selection

on
the main menu bar. I have uninstalled the add-in but the NextPage menu
item
remains on the menu bar except that it is now empty, i.e., there is no
dropdown items remaining. Is there a way to remove this dead menu item
from
the main menu bar?