Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default PARDON MY INTRUSION HERE

When I do this, I get a separate window headed New Comment. Perhaps this
window is opening behind your main browser window or minimizing to the
Taskbar? FWIW, the "Body" box is actually labeled "Message."

"Only Ork" wrote in message
FROM THE MICROSOFT "GETTING STARTED" POSTING ABOUT HOW TO START A NEW

THREAD:
"Enter a brief, meaningful summary in the Subject box . . .
Enter a good description ... in the Body box."
Well, so help me God, after clicking on "New" and then "General Comment"

in
the drop-down menu, I can't bring up any Subject box or any Body box to

save
my life !
I repeatedly try, and I see only a little blink in my display and

ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING ELSE.
Succinctly... (SORRY TO POST IRRELEVANT TO THIS THREAD) Anybody advise

me?
I log in, I read the postings, I can even post a reply like this one. But

NO
WAY can I post a new thread. I'm 8 years experienced with internet

browsing,
but I can't find a way to reveal any of the above-described fields to

start a
new thread !!
Donnyork in So'Cal
--