Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Khoshravan

Default How to recover a file

My Word is strange and sometimes ends with no previous notice & with no
chance to save my file. Usually next time I open, it shows list of previous
files in recovery pane for recovery.
Now I have lost a file I was typing in, but the recovery pane brings the
older file not the present one. (I should admit that the file name was in
recovery pane, but I ignored it unintentionally and opened the same file from
open commad)
The back ground save is "on" in option, but I can't find my file. Where
should I look to find my file? Your help is highly appreciated.

Word 2003, SP2- OS: Win2000
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan