Stefan Blom

The only problem with Odd Page section breaks that I'm aware of is
that with restarted page numbers an Odd Page break might act as a Next
Page break. The reason is that Word uses the page number to determine
whether a filler page is needed, unless you enable at least one of the
following options: "Different odd and even" (on the Layout tab of
FilePage Setup) and "Mirror margins" (on the Margins tab of FilePage
Setup).

--
Stefan Blom

"Paul Moloney" wrote in message
And you are using the following command sequence:

Insert - Break

There are several choices for a break. Maybe you want a "Next

Page"
section break instead of a continuous one.

Yes, I know. As I mentioned, I was inserting an Odd Page break; ie,
Insert-Break, select the "Odd Page" option, click OK.
When I end up with is a _continuous_ break. It's very weird.

P.