Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Print white text as black?

Hi Stan

mfseeker wrote:
As an aside, I spent a good hour trying to find documentation of this
"Automatic" font color function. I searched Word Help, Google, Microsoft,
MSDN, all to no avail. All I could find were ways of changing the default
Automatic color. So I have no way of knowing whether a particular background
color will produce white or black text, other than experimentation.

Boy, do I know _that_ feeling! ;-)

Unfortunately, this has too often been my expeience with Microsoft. Their
documentation is extensive, but the information I need is frequently
inaccessible.

Pretty accurate synopsis! :-(

Glad you found a way to sort this out, albeit manually ...
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS
\ / | MVP