HD87glide

Default Word 2003 and Access 2003 Mail Merge question

I know that I posted this in the Access general questions, but I have not
gotten a response.

New install of XP Pro (service pack 2), Office 2003 Pro on a dual 1000mhz
P-III system with 1gb memory. I had an Access 2000 DB running prior to
upgrade for an organization. Used to be able to do mail merge from word and
access to produce letters. Now I try to re-create the word doc and select a
source and I can open the DB but it only shows certain queries and all tables.

Does anyone know why it will not show all of my queries? I have a total of
29 queries defined in the DB but only 12 will show when I try to do the merge.