WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how do you enter a repeating line over a number?

To enter a repeating line over a number in Microsoft Word, follow these steps:
  1. Click on the Insert tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  2. Click on the Equation button in the Symbols section.
  3. Select Accent from the drop-down menu.
  4. Choose the Bar accent from the options.
  5. Type the number you want to put the repeating line over.
  6. Click on the Accent button again and select Bar once more.
  7. This time, select the Stretchy option.
  8. Click on the Accent button one more time and select Bar again.
  9. This time, select the Fixed option.
  10. Type the number or symbol that should appear after the repeating line.

Your equation should now display the number with a repeating line over it. You can adjust the size and position of the line by clicking and dragging it.