WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how to change line spacing within text box

Sure, changing the line spacing within a text box in Word 2007 is actually quite easy. Here's how you can do it:
  1. First, select the text box by clicking on it.
  2. Next, click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Look for the "Paragraph" section in the ribbon and click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner of the section.
  4. This will open up the "Paragraph" dialog box. Here, you can adjust the line spacing by selecting a new value from the "Line spacing" drop-down menu.
  5. You can also adjust the spacing before and after the paragraph by changing the values in the "Before" and "After" boxes.
  6. Once you've made your changes, click "OK" to close the dialog box and apply the new line spacing to your text box.

That's it! You should now see the new line spacing applied to your text box. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.