You misunderstood my question. Jay has already provided the answer you want.
My question was to ascertain that the symbols you are trying to convert have
equivalents in the Symbol font. Obviously you couldn't replace them with
Symbol characters if the Symbol font did not contain the characters you
need.

"Omar Menjivar" wrote in message
No, most of the symbols were inserted in Arial, Times New Roman, Helvetica
etc.... I want all of these symbols to be converted to the Symbol Font.

Your
help is greatly appreciated!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do all of the symbols exist in the Symbol font?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Omar Menjivar" wrote in

message
Hello all,

I've got a large document that has many symbols in different fonts. I

would
like to convert all non-Symbol font character/symbols to the Symbol

font.
Can
anyone help?

Omar Menjivar