Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default When using Word 2007, I can't seem to access Outlook 2000

Hi David,

Note also that Outlook 2000 is not compatible with Vista.

--
Cheers
macropod

"David" wrote in message ...
I am using Word 2007 and Outlook 2000. When i try print envelopes and ask
for my address book, Word 2007 does not access the Address book from Outlook
2000. The error message I receive tells me to make Outlook my default mail
client.

This did not happen when I was using Word 2000 and Outlook 2000. I do not
want to use Outlook as my default mail source