Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Another Bates numbering question

See http://www.gmayor.com/Numbered_labels.htm

"Linda" wrote in message
I am going to be putting together an exhibit (a LARGE exhibit). None of
the
documents are in my computer. Boss wants our exhibit to look like one we
received i.e. a number at the bottom right hand corner, with an exhibit
page
showing numbers 0001 through whatever in a particular section. A friend
suggested making labels for each page. Can labels be made with automatic
numbering? Or - just use the good old Bates numbering machine and start
stamping away? Or scan all the pages (probably about 800). If I scan can
automatically number them them?