Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
amy amy is offline

Default Adobe PDF add-on keeps crashing

I am using MS Word 2007 and Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional. For some reason,
when I try using the Convert to PDF add-on, Word keeps crashing and when it
restarts it asks if I want to disable the add-on. I've tried it both ways...
I've disabled the add-on and then I have to print to PDF rather than do a
straight conversion... and I've left the add-on enabled. I estimate it
crashes about 50% of the time. It doesn't seem to matter what the document
size is, it crashes with large documents and with very small documents. Any
ideas??