Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2007: Create custom bibliography type

Sorry, the Citation Manager is limited and will not work for all
situations. It can only be customized if you know XML and at present
there seems to be no documentation on how to use XML to customize it, so
that's not very feasible.

If you start here, you should be able to figure out how to post a
Suggestion for MS asking for a more complete and customizable citation
manager. Create one and I'll try to direct others to it.
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...tOverview.mspx

SA wrote:
Hello everyone:

I love the improved bibliography feature in Word 2007. However, there is one
type that's missing: law.

I am wondering if there is a way to extend Word 2007 to create a custom
bibliography type so that I could include "Law" or "Bill" myself.

If not, how do you create a Law source? [and get Word 2007 to format it
properly when used in the list of references]

Thanks,