Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Riptide55 Riptide55 is offline

Default Create custom fill shading style

Thanks. I saw that tip in some previous discussions. I have hundreds of
product flyers all with the same title format--a company graphic behind the
text. I thought that I could add a "fill graphic" to the fill menu that would
be convenient to apply to each one. The text box option is too labor
intensive but I appreciate your quick reply. I will look for another way to
do this.

"Riptide55" wrote:

Is it possible to add a custom graphic to the "Borders and Shading" -
"Shading" - "Patterns: Styles" pull-down menu? There are some built-ins like
DK Horizontal, but I have a custom graphic that I would like to fill a table
cell with. I can find nothing on how to do this.