Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Smith Tom Smith is offline

Default Giant header box on just one page in document

No, that's not true with the document I worked on. There were no text boxes.
However, what I had was part of a larger document that has been edited and
commented extensively. Perhaps that somehow got involved. Tom

"Cookie" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm having the exact same issue!! I find that on the pages where the
header increases in size (even though there is no information in the
header) is when the page it appears on includes text boxes at the top
of the page.

I'm wondering if that is also your problem, or if I've got something
else going on.

Thanks!