Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

Default Adobe Reader

Just for the hell of it, I converted this document to Word using the full
version of Acrobat and a variety of proprietory converters. Without
exception they all made a complete cock-up of these complicated documents.
It's a fact of life that PDF files are not intended to be edited - that's
the whole point!

Of all the tools at my disposal, only Abbyy Finereader produced a usable
document.

FUSTRATED wrote:
When I cut and paste a document from adobe reader it dosen't look the
same. The tables don't line up. The document fits on one page when
printed frome adobe but won't cut and paste into word and fit in one
page with same format as in the adobe reader. any suggestions? The
page I am trying to insert is located at the chippewa valley tech.
site www.cvtc.edu under click programs the enter any of the courses
then to program requirements. Its a chart of required classes. aNY
SUGGESTIONS