Viperpurpleuk

Peter, Doug,

Cheers for your help, i have used your solution Peter as it was more suited
and has shown me more about how programming in Word is used.

Thanks

Adam

"Viperpurple" wrote:

I am trying to create a mail merge using an access data source. The problem
i have is printing a comma seperated list using information stored as
seperate fields with a yes/no answer in the database.

e.g.

Fields:

Bolsover
Chesterfield
Derbyshire Dales
High Peak

List Format:

Bolsover, Chesterfield
OR
Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, High Peak

So the main point is that i need to list 'Chesterfield' if the Chesterfield
field is 'True', i have done this but am having real problems adding the ', '
if the value has something preceding it and then missing it out if there
isn't.

Currently using:

{IF {MERGEFIELD "Bolsover"} = "True" "Bolsover" ""}

Tried Using:

{IF {MERGEFIELD "Bolsover"} = "True" "{IF {MERGEFIELD "Chesterfield"} =
"True" ", Chesterfield" "Chesterfield"}" ""}

Sorry for the long post but it was difficult to explain, thanks for reading
and just let me know if you need more info. I really hope you can help, i
think its quite a challenge.

Regards

Adam