Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Use different templates in 1 merge

Hi terlc,

Is there a field in your Access db which will tell your mailmerge main document which block(s) of text to insert? If so, you could
probably do the lot with field coding. Might be a bit tricky in places, but definitely do-able.

--
Cheers
macropod

"terlc" wrote in message ...
I am looking to use different templates for one merge doc. Access is the
data source and one field will store the template file to be used. I
understand this will probably require using Visual Basic and processing from
within Access which is fine. I am really only looking for confirmation that
it is most definitely possible or not. Thanks in advance.